Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Save the Date Ideas

I know the day is way away, but I can't stop trolling Pinterest looking for some pinspiration for my upcoming nuptials in May of 2014. Yes, we got engaged on Black Friday (more on that later). Who needs a sale when you can snag yourself a fiance as wonderful as mine! Its going to be a long 18 months for sure as we plan this bad boy out! I do know one of the first steps will be getting out my Save the Date cards. Since this wedding will be in New Jersey at the beach where we met, I know I'll need to get them out sooner rather than later since its almost like a destination wedding.  I'm going to be doing a lot of brainstorming on these because I want something that encompasses the wedding location, but also reflects the laid back style I'm going for with the entire wedding theme. So here's my first mock-up using someone's idea I found on Pinterest for the back portion of the card. We would need to take a similar shot this summer. In the meantime, I'll keep searching Pinterest to get ideas and find the perfect fit for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment