Friday, June 27, 2014

Geeking out

I know I am late to post this, but I couldn't let the opportunity pass me by any longer. I was featured on another blog! For many of the other bloggers I follow, I know that being featured by a fellow blogger is no big deal. But for me, this was huge!

Stylish Patina is a blog I follow, and actually, the woman behind the blog Kelly, is somewhat of an inspiration to me. I stumbled onto to her blog after purchasing Annie Sloan Chalk Paint. She has my dream set up. She runs her own shop selling Chalk Paint and Milk Paint, furniture and home decor. She dabbles in vintage rentals, which is huge for weddings right now. And she even teaches classes!  Sigh...hopefully one day that can be me, too!

But back to her blog post. Back in March she featured yours truly as a guest blogger and featured my post on one of my dresser redos, below. If you get a chance, please visit her site and check it out! And be sure to peruse through some of her older posts and even her Pinterest page. I know I often turn to both when I'm in need of a little pinspiration!



No comments:

Post a Comment